Monday, August 3, 2009

Share your Stories

This Sunday I listened to a sermon in which the preacher shared the incredibly heart-rending story of how his daughter had been killed in an auto accident on the way to church and how that had been used of God to change the lives of so many.

I realized that everyone who reads my blog has stories of places where they have been bruised and broken but not snuffed out.

I would love for you to share your stories of brokenness. Some of them, with your permission, might be useful for my book. If you will respond and let me know of your stories, I will treat them as precious. David says of God Ps 56:8You have taken account of my wanderings;Put my tears in Your bottle.Are they not in Your book? NASU

If you don't mind them being shared, please indicate. Otherwise, all responses will be treated as confidential.

No comments: